Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

What's in my lunch box.

What’s in my lunch box?
Screenshot 2015-07-23 at 12.27.45 PM.png


Is your lunch a healthy lunch? Why / Why Not? I don't have a healthy lunch because I have a finger bun and a custard pie. What was the healthiest? The orange and apple were the healthiest.
What was the least healthy and why? The apple and orange was healthy because  it gives me energy.
What is missing from your lunch box? Sandwiches

I had a custard pie and a finger bun that wasn't healthy. The finger bun has sugar in it. The custard is creamy and  sugary. The orange and apple is healthy too.   



















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment