Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Making chocolate crackles by Riley.


Making chocolate crackles by Riley.Learning Intention.I am learning  to use  a hook   to capture audience interest level
Snap, Crackle, pop when the Chocolate Crackles went into my mouth.  Tai, Riley, Joel and Alaree’o had the fun job to pour the rice bubble’s.  Shailah and Alaree’o  were pouring the coconut. Alaree’o did most of the work. Aiden, Alex, Liam, Sanujan and Aung Naing were pouring the cocoa. I thought this was the most fun job. My whole class stirred the ingredients together. After it was mixed, Avalon,  Caesar, Liam, Hajera and Mele poured the Chocolate Crackles into the little cupcake cases. After it was all gone, Hajera, Caesar, Mele, Liam and Miss Paton were going to put the Chocolate Crackles  into the fridge. When the two hours passed Alaree’o, Avalon, Miss Paton, Mele, Caesar and Hajera went to get the chocolate crackles out of the fridge. Everyone in my class ate the chocolate crackles. They were yummy and delicious. I thought they tasted like coconut.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment