Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

My recount writing by Riley.

Image result for Duffy that reads books of duffy


“Wow” Today we went to a Duffy assembly show. It was shown in the hall. I was so excited to go. We went after morning tea time. When we went inside there were three actors  inside the hall. They were playing a song on the guitar when we went in the hall. There names were Antonia, Siena and the Duffy man in the show. They were playing a show when Siena didn't like homework or school or reading books. She saw a Duffy man getting books to read from the liberian. Duffy got two books to read. Duffy got the captain underpants and an Egypt book. Duffy imagined the story inside. When Duffy closed the book everything went back to normal.  Siena really wanted a library card. Siena asked her mum if she can have one library card. Mum said okay alright then I will just sigh the paper after I have read the magazine. At the end we sang the Duffy song. It was so cool going to the Duffy assembly show.

Today I have been learning about a recount my recount was about the Duffy assembly. It was so fun there at the Duffy show.

No comments:

Post a Comment